In recent times, the demand for sports vehicle rental is experiencing a demand with an upward trend, which is why the big brands are betting on manufacturing electric models and sports hybrids.
Although currently brands such as Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Ferrari or Lamborghini, among others, offer this type of car with cutting-edge technology, the first to start in the race to offer luxury electric cars was Tesla.
However, although they are very sophisticated cars with the latest technology, most of them are hybrids, that is, they combine combustion engines with an electric motor. But there is no doubt that they represent the starting point for 100% electric cars that will take over the roads in the not too distant future and that will be the delight of lovers of speed, luxury and elegance.
Although many disbelievers doubt the aforementioned, without a doubt they will stop doing so if they continue reading, since we will detail the latest models that were presented in Frankfurt, and that follow the line described:
- Audi Elaine: It is a completely electric car, SUV type, which, even though it is still a Concept Car, will be able to learn and remember the tastes of its driver or drivers, detect stress and even perform massages.
- Toyota C-HR Hy-Power: Another hybrid SUV.
- Mercedes-Benz Concept EQA: a futuristic all-electric utility vehicle.
- Mercedes-AMG Project ONE: A hybrid Formula 1 car approved for circulation.
- Mercedes-Benz GLC F-Cell: It is the SUV of hybrid propulsion through Hydrogen and electric batteries presented by Mercedes.
- BMW i Visión Dynamics: sports car located between the i3 and the i8 with a 100 percent electric motor that has a range of about 600 km.
- Honda CR-V Hybrid: a hybrid SUV that will be available on our roads next 2018.
- Other hybrids or electric cars: brands such as Skoda, Mini, Honda, Smart, Renault, Volkswagen, Tesla, Nissan and others also presented cars in this line.
That is why we dare to say that sooner rather than later we will have a guaranteed future with electric luxury cars.
Although the news is not really this, but the incorporation of electric motors in Formula 1, which is what has caused electric sports models to skyrocket and has made known the benefits of incorporating it.
We can assure you that the 100% electric sports cars have nothing to envy the traditional ones, and for the most incredulous, we bring an example: the Nio EP9 which is so fast that it has left models like the Nissan GT-R e on the ropes. even the Dodge Viper ACR.
With each new model they are surpassed, improving autonomy, reliability, charging time, etc. This, together with the increase in available charging points, has caused the demand for hybrid and electric cars to skyrocket within the exclusive sector of sports and luxury cars.
All this is confirmed by the data provided by Top Cars Motion, which shows a large increase, in a short time, in the demands for the rental of electric vehicles in Spain, not only by individuals but also by hotels, and this does not it is the best, but this increase is expected to increase from now on.